This offer is available only if all necessary documents are uploaded online
If you are a salaried applicant, here are the documents you need to submit for a personal loan from ICICI Bank:
- ID Proof: Any one of PAN card, driving license, passport, or voters ID
- Residence Proof: Any one of passport, recent utility bills, or lease or rent agreement
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Bank statement for the last 3 months
- 2 passport size photographs
Documents required for ICICI Bank personal loans for self-employed individuals:
- KYC Documents: ID proof, residence proof, proof of date of birth
- Income Proof: Audited financial statements for the last 2 years
- Proof of office or residence ownership
- Proof of office address
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- Proof of continuity of business
- Disbursal within 3 seconds.
- The interest rate will remain fixed for the entire tenure of the loan.
- Loans of up to Rs.50 lakh.
- Minimal documentation.
- Flexible repayment tenures.
- “T&C; apply.*Applicable for pre-approved customers upon completion of online verification and acceptance of the final offer, subject to the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.”
Fees & Charges
- Processing Fee – 2.50% + GST
- Foreclosure Chareges - 3% of the outstanding loan amount
- Late Payment Fee – 2% of the overdue amount per month
Eligibility for Salaried professionals
- Age – 23 years to 58 years
- Net Salary - Salaried individuals with minimum monthly income Rs.30,000
- Total years in job/profession - 2 Years
Eligibility for self employed
- Age28 years (self employed individuals) and 25 years (for doctors)
- Maximum age - 65 years Minimum
- TurnoverRs. 40 lakh for non-professionals & Rs.15 lac for professionals as per audited financials
- Minimum Profit After Tax Rs.2 lac for Proprietorship Firm/Self employed Individuals and Rs. 1 lac for non-professionals as per audited financials
- Business Stability In current business for at least 5 years and minimum 3 years for doctors
- Existing relationship with ICICI Bank
- Minimum 1 year liability relationship (current or savings account) or Asset relationship (loan) either live or closed in the last 36 months; repayment track as required.